Current Affairs Quiz 6 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 6 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 5 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 6 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 5, 2017
- World Bank in its Global Economic Prospect (June 2017) has predicted the Global Growth rate for 2017-18 at?
- World Bank in its Global Economic Prospect (June 2017) has predicted the Global Growth rate for 2018-19 at?
- What amount of loan agreement has the Assam Government signed with World Bank for Assam Citizen-Centric Service Delivery Project?
A) $39.20 million
B) $51.20 million
C) $29.40 million
D) $25.20 million
- Recently ISRO launched its communications satellite GSAT-19 using the country’s heaviest rocket. Name this rocket.
A) GSLV-Mk III
- Which country has topped the 2017 Global Retail Development Index of A.T. Kearney?
- What is India’s National Retail Sales as per 2017 Global Retail Development Index of A.T. Kearney?
A) $ 2,601 billion
B) $ 1,531 billion
C) $ 1,071 billion
D) $ 1,514 billion
- As per the 2017 Global Retail Development Index of A.T. Kearney at what percent annual rate India’s retail sector has been growing?
- As per the Global Peace Index 2017 released by Sydney-headquartered Institute for Economics and Peace India lost what amount of money to violence in 2016?
A) $512 billion
B) $652 billion
C) $892 billion
D) $742 billion
- As per the Global Peace Index 2017 released by Sydney-headquartered Institute for Economics and Peace India lost what percent of its GDP to violence in 2016?
- India’s first public bicycle sharing project has been launched in which city?
- What is the name of India’s first public bicycle sharing initiative introduced in Mysuru?
A) Shared Move
B) Manual Move
C) Trin Trin
D) Save Planet
- The trin-trin bicycle sharing initiative of Mysuru has been funded by which bank?
A) Asian Development Bank
B) BRICS Bank
C) World Bank
D) State Bank of India
- Which district has won the MGNREGA annual award for effective implementation of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act during the time period 2015-16?
- Who will be awarded with the Bharat Gaurav Award by by NRI community of US?
A) Kapil Sharma
B) Madhur Bhandarkar
C) Karan Johar
D) Shah Rukh Khan
- Ramkumar Ramanathan is related to which sports?
B) Lawn Tennis
- Who has won the ITF men’s Futures tennis title?
A) Leander Paes
B) Somdev Devvarman
C) Ramkumar Ramanathan
D) Rohan Bopanna
- Recently 5 arab countries including Egypt and Saudi Arabia have cut ties with which country due to visit to the region by President Trump?
- When is World Environment Day observed?
A) June 2
B) June 4
C) June 5
D) June 7
- What is the theme of 2017 World Environment Day?
A) Care the Nature
B) Love for Nature
C) Connecting Nature
D) Connecting People to Nature
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (6 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which state has become the first state to launch pension scheme for single woman?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following app has not been launched by TRAI recently for improving customer experience through real-time feedback.
A) MySpeed App
B) TestSpeed App
C) MyCall App
D) Do-not-disturb 2.0 App
- India’s first Rural LED Street Lighting Project will be implemented in which state of India?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- B Sai Praneeth is related to which sports?
- Who has won the Thailand Open Grand Prix Gold badminton title 2017?
A) Jonatan Christie
B) B Sai Praneeth
C) Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk
D) Marc Zwiebler