Current Affairs Quiz 6 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 6 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 5 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 6 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 5, 2017
- What is the Interest Rate announced by Reserve bank of India for Floating Rate Bonds, 2024?
- The government has notified the ordinance to amend the Banking Regulation Act _____ .
- Who is the head of the Technical Committee set up by The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) for laying down Technical Standards for the performance of core services?
A) Dr. Nand Lal Sarda
B) Dr. R. B. Barman
C) Dr. Pulak Ghosh
D) Sh. V. G. Kannan
- What amount does The UN owes to India for its participation in peacekeeping operation?
A) US$ 50 million
B) US$ 65 million
C) US$ 60 million
D) US$ 55 million
- eVIN Project of India which got global recognition recently is an initiative of which of the following ministry?
A) Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
B) Ministry of AYUSH
C) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
D) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- eVIN Project of Health Ministry became global best practise in immunization. What does eVIN stands for?
A) electronic vaccine intelligence network
B) electronic vaccine immunization neural
C) electronic vaccine intelligence neural
D) electronic vaccine immunization network
- Madhya Pradesh government has passed a resolution granting living entity status to which of the following river?
D) All of these
- India’s first private sector small arms manufacturing plant has been opened in which state of India?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Recently Banganapalle mango has received the geographical indication (GI) tag. With this GI tag which state has become the owner of Banganapalle mango?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently India launched the 2230 kg South Asia Satellite GSAT-9 into a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO). The Satellite was launched using which vehicle?
- Young Author Awards 2017 will be held in which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Roop Chand who passed away recently was a coach of which of the following sports?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (6 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- 13th International Permaculture Convergence (IPC) will be held in which city?
- India’s first small arms manufacturing unit opened in Madhya Pradesh is a joint venture between India and which country?
5 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: May 6, 2017”
Ma’am and Sir _/-_ 🙂
ths sir ji