Current Affairs Quiz 9 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 9 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 8 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 9 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 8, 2017
- As per Moody Rating Firm, the 11 Moody’s-rated public sector banks will require external equity capital in the range of Rs 70,000 to ______
A) Rs 80,000 crore
B) Rs 90,000 crore
C) Rs 95,000 crore
D) Rs 98,000 crore
- Which company has launched “BaNCS App Development Kit” (ADK) that will enable banks to fast design and build their own apps?
- Name the platform launched by Ministry of Civil Aviation to bring together entire industry to develop a digital ecosystem that will deliver Indian customers a seamless, consistent and paperless service experience at every touch point of their journey.
- In which district the Telangana Medical Devices Park be launched?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Government e- Marketplace (GeM)?
A) Rajesh Tripathi
B) Rakesh Ranjan
C) Rajeev Chaudhary
D) Radha Chauhan
- Which Indian university is top among Indian university in the QS World University Rankings 2018?
A) IISc, Bangalore
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Mumbai
D) IIT Kharagpur
- Who has won the French Open mixed doubles title?
A) Anna-Lena Groenefeld and Robert Farah
B) Martina Hingis and Leander Paes
C) Rohan Bopanna and Gabriela Dabrowski
D) Sania Mirza and Ivan Dodig
- Who is the author of the book titled “The Crisis within Knowledge and Education in India”?
A) Ganesh Devy
B) Amish Tripathi
C) Aravind Adiga
D) Rohinton Mistry
- News Agency of which country will invest will invest $1 million for boosting media cooperation among BRICS nations?
D) South Africa
- World’s oldest human species’ fossils has been found in which country?
- When is the World Oceans Day observed?
A) June 5
B) June 6
C) June 7
D) June 8
- What is the theme of World Oceans Day 2017?
A) Our Oceans, Our Resource
B) Our Oceans, Our Future
C) Our Oceans, Our Love
D) Our Oceans, Our Water
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (9 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Recently which state government has passed Kambala Bill to make buffalo race “Kambala” and bullock cart races legal in the state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- In a recent category division by World Heath Organisation (WHO), the organization has divided antibiotics in how many groups?
- Which company has topped the Fortune 500 list for 2017?
A) Berkshire Hathaway
C) Exxon Mobil
- Who has been appointed as the part-time chairman of Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
A) M K Sinha
B) B K Manjunath
C) A K Ramanath
D) C K Singh
- Name the athlete who has topped the Forbes top 100 paid athletes
A) LeBron James
B) Cristiano Ronaldo
C) Lionel Messi
D) Roger Federer
- Virat Kohli is the only Indian athlete in the Forbes top 100 paid athletes list. What is his rank in this list?