Current Affairs 25 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 25, 2019
- Which country released a special commemorative stamp on the theme of Ramayana to mark the 70 th anniversary of diplomatic ties with India?
- According to Economist Intelligence Unit 2019 Index of Cancer Preparedness report,what is the rank of India ?
- In which state,Garia Festival is celebrated?
- Which country will name a new community on the Golan Heights after US President Donald Trump?
- The world’s first malaria vaccine has been launched in which country?
- Which organisation launched cyber defence insurance for businesses?
A)IDBI Federal Insurance
C)Bharti AXA Insurance
D)SBI General Insurance
- The London School of Economics named a professorship after Which famous personality recently?
- Recently,Which application was launched that offers loans to salaried professional within 5 minutes?
- Who won gold at the Asian Wrestling Championship in the 65 kg freestyle category?
- Who has been named as the brand ambassador of Indo American Arts Council?
- Recently,S Muthiah passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is National Panchayati Raj Divas observed?
- When is International Mother Earth Day observed?
- What is the currency of Indonesia?
- Where is the HQ of Economist Intelligence Unit?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS