Current Affairs 28 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 28, 2019
- Indian Army signed a MoU with Which organisation to construct tunnels on borders with China and Pakistan for storage of ammunition?
A)Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
B)National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
C)Bharat Electronic Limited
D)Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Recently RBI announced to issue Rs 20 currency new denominations notes.What will be the colour of the note?
- Which country will establish the world’s first floating nuclear power plant?
- Where will the 5th Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union Media Summit on Climate Action and Disaster Preparedness will be held?
- Recently Aegean Life Insurance Company launched a Smart digital insurance product in partnership with which company?
- As per the report of The Economist Intelligence Unit,India economy will grow at how much percent in 2019-20?
- Recently Which former Australian cricketer announced his retirement from Big Bash League?
- In which city,Asian Boxing Championship was held?
- Who won the Asian Snooker Tour Title?
- Recently Rama Sengupta Paul passed away.She was related to which profession?
- What is the currency of Russia?
- Where is the HQ of Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS