Current Affairs 30 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 30, 2019
- Which institute developed easy OCR system for Bharati Script?
- Recently,RBI has proposed stricter rules for current accounts to tackle fund diversion.The norms however would apply to accounts which have borrowed and taken loans of how much amount or more?
A)Rs 100 cr
B)Rs 20 cr
C)Rs 25 cr
D)Rs 50 cr
- As per the Global World Food Policy Report prepared by US based International Food Policy Research Institute,how much people in the world now facing chronic food deprivation?
- Recently,which country banned burqa,veil or covering of face in public places?
- Who is the author of the book “Politics of Jugaad:The Coalition Handbook”?
- Who won Stuttgart’s Porsche Grand Prix 2019?
- The 2019 Asian Wrestling Championship was held in which country?
- Which Indian wrestler is set to become the first wrestler from india to fight at the iconic Madison Square Garden in NewYork?
- Recently,Pungam Kannan passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,Mark Medoff passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Dance Day 2019?
A)Dance and Fitness
B)Art of Dance
C)Dance is the Soul of Your Body
D)Dance and Spirituality
- What is the currency of SriLanka?
- Where is the HQ of RBI?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS