The Current Affairs Quiz for 10 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will increase its equity investment limit from 10% to ___ % from the next fiscal year?
- Government of India on 9 February 2017 appointed three part-time directors on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) board. Who among the following is not appointed as the director?
A) Shri Manish Sabharwal
B) Dr. Rajiv Kumar
C) Shri Sunil Mitra
D) Dr. Ashok Gulati
- ________ is going to form an advisory committee on financial technology or fintech-related issues, to facilitate crowdfunding of ‘genuine’ ventures.
D) NITI Aayog
- As per governments notification with respect to making Aadhaar mandatory for availing subsidised foodgrains, subsidised foodgrains will not be sold to anyone not having Aadhaar after _____
A) 1 April 2017
B) 1 July 2017
C) 30 June 2017
D) 31 July 2017
- Which state government is set to open the country’s first government-run Skills University?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been awarded with “Dr B C Roy national award for 2016”?
A) Rajeev Singh
B) Dr P Raghu Ram
C) Dr Alok Verma
D) Bidan Chandran
- Name the scientist who received the Canadian Governor General’s Medallion for his “contribution to improved agricultural practices and rural development in India and globally.”
A) Prof. Panjab Singh
B) Dr. N.K. Singh
C) Dr. K.V.B.R. Tilak
- Writer and artist Gopal Krishna Nayak who passed away recently was a writer of which language?
- Who has been appointed as the new President of Somalia
A) Abdullahi Mohamed Farmajo
B) Hassan Sheikh Mohamud
C) Sheikh Bin Zayed Abdullah
D) Abdullah Al Zakir
- Which country celebrated its first ever Women’s Day to fight for gender equality from February 1 to 4?
B) Saudi Arabia