The Current Affairs Quiz for 15 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive examinations.
- “Aero India 2017” biennial air show and aviation exhibition has been organized in which city?
- On 14 February 2017, Kalimpong has been made a new district in West Bengal. It is now the ___ district of West Bengal.
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) has predicted India’s GDP growth rate in 2017-18 at ___%.
- Shaktikanta Das recently inaugurated IMF’s first Fully-Integrated Capacity Development Center in which place?
A) New Delhi
D) Andhra Pradesh
- India has finalized the Joint Venture agreement for production of ‘Kamov 226T’ helicopters in India with which country?
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Unnat Krishi Shiksha Scheme was launched in the year 2016 to promote agricultural education under which 100 centres are being opened with a fund of_______ .
A) Rs.7 crore
B) Rs.6.43 crore
C) Rs.15 crore
D) Rs.5.35 crore
- Former Indian Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has adopted which of the following villages of Maharashtra on 14 February 2017?
- Adam Voges who has announced retirement from International Cricket is from which country?
A) New Zealand
D) South Africa
- The longest elevated bike path in the world has been opened in which country?
- International Coin Fair has been organized in which state?
- Who has been appointed as the President of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)?
A) Naveen N D Gupta
B) Praveen K Gupta
C) Nilesh Shivji Vikamsey
D) Nikhil Joshi
- Who has won the 2017 New Zealand Grand Prix?
A) Thomas Randle
B) Keke Rosberg
C) Jehan Daruvala
D) Stirling Moss
- T V Parasuram who passed away recently was related to which field?
- The first ITTF World Tour event in India has been organized in which state/UT?
B) New Delhi
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Rwanda?
A) Sanjiv Ranjan
B) Ravi Shankar
C) Bishwadip Dey
D) Ashok Warrier