The Current Affairs Quiz for 26 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exams.
- 112-foot tall statue of Lord Shiva has been unveiled at which place?
- India and Bangladesh have signed an MoU for the sustainable development of which city with financial aid from India?
- Government has increased the number of workdays under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee(MGNREGA) scheme in Tamil Nadu from 100 days to ___ days.
A) 120 days
B) 150 days
C) 180 days
D) 200 days
- The first-ever cashless cancer hospital has come up at which city in Assam?
- India’s first mountain biking path has come up at which place?
- 33rd Shapawng Yawng Manau Poi festival has started in which State?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Who has been named as the EY Entrepreneur of the Year for 2016?
A) Vivek Chaand Sehgal
B) Kushal Pal Singh
C) Anil Agarwal
D) Deepak Parekh
- Pooja Ghatkar is related to which sports?
- Which Indian bowler has become the highest test wicket taker in a single home season?
A) Ravindra Jadeja
B) Umesh Yadav
C) Ravichandran Ashwin
D) Ishant Sharma
- Where was the sixth Asian Para-Road Cycling Championship held?
- Which country won all the three medals(Gold, Silver and Bronze) at the 6th Asian Para-Road Cycling Championship?
- Which country will host the 13th Economic Cooperation Organisation(ECO) Summit?