The Current Affairs Quiz for 28 February 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exams.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank has tied with which group to mange the bank’s wealthy clients?
A) Delta Corp
B) Capri Global
C) Emkay Global
D) Centrum group
- What amount of money has SIDBI sanctioned to fund managers who would invest in startups in fiscal year 2016-17?
A) Rs 300 crore
B) Rs 1200 crore
C) Rs 1000 crore
D) Rs 1,112 crore
- With which insurance company has Dena Bank tied up for distribution of insurance products?
A) Star Health and Allied insurance Company
B) Apollo Munich Health insurance Company
C) Future Generali India Insurance Company
D) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- As per data from Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), what was the growth in FDI inflow in India during 2016?
- India has made agreement with which country to strengthen the bilateral cooperation between the two countries through the medium of Cinema?
- The Haryana government has set up an online system for Panipat to monitor the sex-ratio in which distrcit as part of the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ programme?
- Which state Lok Suraj Abhiyan will be launched to take governance to people’s doorstep?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is Radhanagar beach located?
B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- What is the name of new platform launched by PayTm for its online marketplace business?
A) PayTm Window
B) PayTm Brick
C) PayTm Mall
D) PayTm Sales
- Tata Communications has partnered with which company for its Internet of Things platform, the LoRa network.
A) Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Which cricketer has been named Captain of the year 2016 at the ESPN cricinfo Awards?
A) M.S. Dhoni
B) Virat Kohli
C) Steve Smith
D) AB de villiers
- Heena Sidhu is related to which sports?
- P. Shiv Shankar who recently passed away was a/an ______ ?
A) Music Director
- Russia has signed an agreement with which country to jointly produce nuclear fuel?
- Which company had developed the second stage liquid propulsion engine and the fourth stage reaction control system components for ISRO for the launch of 104 satellites?
A) Mahindra Aerospace
B) Asteria Aerospace
C) Godrej Aerospace
D) Max Aerospace and aviation