The Current Affairs Quiz has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. The quiz will give you a fair idea of how much you keep updated yourself about the latest happenings of the World. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz.
- DF-16 medium-range ballistic missile has been recently tested by which country?
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has started its operation with 5 branches in which Indian city?
- Which bank has become the first bank in India to connect with Earthport’s global payments network?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) YES Bank
- The campaign “Digital Apnao Vyapar Badhao” is a joint initiative of _____ and ______ ?
A) SBI and NPCI
B) SBI and Mastercard
C) Mastercard and CAIT
D) NPCI and CAIT
- “Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana” has been launched in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state has launched has launched India’s first social innovation centre The ‘Kakatiya Hub For Social Innovation’?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which state has made e-stamping mandatory in all of its districts?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Alastair Cook is related to which sports?
- Which Airways launched the world’s longest flight?
A) Singapore Airlines
B) Air New Zealand
C) Etihad Airways
D) Qatar Airways
- Bano Qudsia who passed away recently was a/an _____ ?