Current Affairs 10 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 9, 2019
- As per data,employment under MGNREGS increased by How much percent in 2018-19?
- Which state government launched Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal?
- Which train will be the first train to be operated by private players in India?
A)Raipur Garibrath Express
B)Delhi Lucknow Shatabadi
D)Delhi Lucknow Tejas Express
- Which country to host the 14th Conference of the Parties (COP) ?
- Which country handed over 250 houses to displaced Muslim minorities who were residing in Myanmar Rakhine state?
- Which city has granted its first golden visa to businessmen Lalu Samuel recently?
- Recently RBI finalised Which plan to improve regulation and supervision, among other functions of the central bank?
- Who was declared as the men’s footballer of the year in All India Football Federation Awards 2019?
D)Sahal Abdul Samad
- Which country is hosting the Commonwealth Weightlifting Championship 2019?
- Which country has won the 8th CONCACAF Gold Cup?
- Who won the 2019 Croatia Grand Chess Tour title?
- Who was appointed as new country Manager for India by LinkedIn?
- Which Film has won the Network for the Promotion of Asian Cinema (NETPAC) Award at the 23rd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) in South Korea.?
A)De de Pyar De
- Who is the author of book “War over Words:Censorship in India 1930-1960”?
- Recently President Fernando de La Rua passed away.He was the former president of which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Myanmar?
- What is the capital of Samoa?
- Where is the HQ of LinkedIn?