Current Affairs 03 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 02 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 02, 2019
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi constituted a high-powered committee of chief ministers for the transformation of agriculture and raising farmers’ income.Who will head this committee?
- The world’s largest single solar plant was built in which city?
- Recently India has pledged to contribute how much amount in 2019 to UN Palestine Refugee Agency?
A)USD 5 million
B)USD 4 million
C)USD 7 million
D)USD 8 million
- Recently National Investment and Infrastructure(NIIF) signed Mou with Which bank to boost availability of capital for infrastructure projects?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Recently Which company completed acquisition of selected IBM products for security,marketing and digital solutions?
- Which state to host 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship 2019?
- Who has won the WBC Asia Silver Welterweight Championship?
D)Lee Chi Weing
- Recently The Centre has extended the tenure of which RBI deputy Governor?
C)Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Who has taken over as the interim chief Operating Officer of investment and rating agency ICRA?
- Which company has been selected for President Award for utilisation of Corporate Social Responsibility Fund in Social Development?
- In which city/UT,the sports journalist federation of India awards were held?
- Recently Carlin Dunne passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Aluminium Company Limited?
- Where is the HQ of rating agency ICRA?