Current Affairs 04 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 03 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 03, 2019
- Recently India signed MoU with Which country for establishment of passenger and cargo services by sea?
- Recently Which state inaugurated “Jan Choupal” Programme?
- In which state,Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Centre was inaugurated?
- Which country launched green finance strategy to tackle climate change?
- As per RBI,India’s current account deficit narrowed to how much amount in Q4 FY 2018-19?
A)3.5 billion dollar
B)4.7 billion dollar
C)3.2 billion dollar
D)4.6 billion dollar
- As per economic survey,Odisha’s GSDP grew by How much percent during 2018-19?
- Recently Jio has joined hands with which company for “Digital Udayan” Programme?
- Recently Which Payments bank has partnered with Bharti AXA life insurance to offer term insurance?
A)Airtel Payments Bank
B)Paytm Payments Bank
C)Fino Payments Bank
D)India Post Payments Bank
- Recently Ambati Rayudu announced his retirement from international sports.He was related to which sports?
- Recently Basant Kumar Birla passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Maldives?
- Where is the HQ of Airtel Payments Bank?