Current Affairs 05 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 04 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 04 , 2019
- The government has set a target of how much percent of the country’s GDP by 2025 to raise health services expenditure ?
- The Indian Railways to install CCTV cameras in over 7200 coaches of mainline passenger trains by Which year?
- The first ever India International Cooperatives Trade Fair (IICTF) will be held at Which city/UT?
- India and which other country started Garuda VI exercise 2019?
- Who became the first IPS officer to complete Seven Summit Challenge by scaling Mt Denali?
- RBI sets up the working group committee to review the regulatory and supervisory framework for core investment companies.Who will head the committee?
- Which bank has tied up with NBFC IndoStar for vehicle financing for small and medium fleet owners?
- Which state ranked first in NITI Aayog “Agricultural Marketing and Farmer Friendly Reforms Index (AMFFRI)”?
- Recently The Centre has inked pact with which company for pilot study using AI and weather technology solutions in agriculture?
- In which country,World Boxing Council Asia Silver Welterweight Championship 2019 was held?
- Who won the gold medal in women’s 200 m in Poznan Athletics Grand Prix?
- Recently Lee Lacocca passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the tagline of ICICI Bank?
A)Hum hai na,Khayal Aapka
B)We Understand Your World
C)India’s International Bank
D)Aao Sochein Bada
- Where is the HQ of RBI?