Current Affairs Quiz 6 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 05 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 05, 2017
- Which of the following state governments has launched ‘Elevate 100’ scheme to identify and nurture 100 most innovative start-ups in the state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount of fund has been allotted by the Karnataka government under ‘Elevate 100’ scheme to identify and nurture 100 most innovative start-ups in the state?
A) Rs 600 crore
B) Rs 700 crore
C) Rs 500 crore
D) Rs 400 crore
- Which state government has decided to extend state’s forest cover to 33 % in next five years recently in July?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- MERIT app and e-Bidding portal for utilization of domestic coal in IPP (Independent Power Producers) Power Stations have been launched by the Coal and Power Ministry. What is I in MERIT?
- Under the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana, how much of the total outstanding debt of all state power distribution companies has been covered as announced by the Union Ministry of Power?
- Which of the following days will be observed as ‘Save public sector banks day’ by teh bank unions?
A) July 16
B) July 19
C) July 21
D) July 17
- What rank has been given to The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) by the the International Center for Climate Governance in terms of best climate think tanks in the world?
- Where did the 10th Session of the India- Jordan Trade and Economic Joint Committee (TEJC) held?
D) New Delhi
- India has been put along with how many countries in the list (by journal Environmental Research Letters) of countries that account for the most cropland in the world irrigated by dirty wastewater?
- Which of the following is not a country that is being listed along with India in the list (by journal Environmental Research Letters) of countries that account for the most cropland in the world irrigated by dirty wastewater?
- Srei Infrastructure Finance has signed an MoU with ______ Vnesheconombank to create a $200 million IT and Innovation Fund.
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and which country’s space agency have signed a MoU on cooperation in GEO-LEO Optical Link?
- Name the Israeli flower that has been named after Prime Minster Narendra Modi?
- Who has been appointed as the Director General (DG) of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)?
A) Sanjay Kumar
B) Vikas Mishra
C) Vijay Kumar
D) Sanjay Mishra
- Which of the following country has won Asian Team Snooker Champions 2017?
- Santander UK plc, a British bank has signed a memorandum of understanding wth which Indian bank to help boost UK-India trade and local business networking opportunities?
A) Yes Bank
B) DCB Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Indus OS, world’s first regional operating system has partnership with which bank to launch an OS-integrated UPI payment platform?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Which was the first state to join the Union Government’s Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Laxman Rawat is related to which of the following sports?
- For the first time in the country, when was the nationalization of 14 largest commercial banks took place?
A) 19 July 1969
B) 18 July 1969
C) 18 July 1970
D) 19 July 1970
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is a research institute based in
B) New Delhi
- What is the currency of Jordan?
- Where is the headquarters of International Center for Climate Governance?
A) Paris, France
B) Bern, Switzerland
C) Venice, Italy
D) Vientiane, Laos
- Name the Prime Minster of Israel.
A) Reuven Rivlin
B) Édouard Philippe
C) Lars Rasmussen
D) Benjamin Netanyahu
- As per the Finance Act 2017 banned cash transaction of 2 lakh rupees or above are with effect from?
A) January 1, 2017
B) April 1, 2017
C) May, 2017
D) July 1, 2017
- Indus OS is an Indian mobile operating system based on which platform?
B) All of these