Current Affairs 06 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 05 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 05, 2019
- India’s first Design Development Center “Fashionova” was launched in which city?
- Which state government launched a 24*7 toll free helpline (call on number 1076) to address people’s grievances?
- Which railway zone commissioned the longest electrified tunnel in India?
B)North Eastern Railway
D)South Central Railway
- What is the rank of India in 2019 Henley Passport Index?
- Nepal is organising which program in India to highlight the country’s tourism destinations?
A)Aao Nepal 2020
B)Come Nepal 2020
C)Chal Pade Nepal 2020
D)Visit Nepal 2020
- Which bank launched web tool Vasool So-Ft’ (Vasool So-Fast) for digitasing the NPA recovery process on the banks?
- Which telecom operator completed merger of the consumer mobile businesses of Tata Teleservices ?
- Recently Arjen Robbin announced his retirement.He was related to which field?
- Who was appointed as IMF interim leader?
- Who was appointed as the director general of Fire Services,Civil Defence and Home Guard?
C)M Nageshwar Rao
D)Sameer Singh Negi
- Recently Barun Haldar passed away.He was related to which profession?
- Recently Santosh Rana passed away.He was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Monetary Fund?
- Where is the HQ of Bharti Airtel?