Current Affairs Quiz 18 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 17 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 17, 2017
- Where did the 2017 Asian Junior Wrestling Championships held?
- On which of the following public sector banks has RBI not initiated Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) in last 3 months?
A) UCO Bank
B) Central Bank of India
C) Bank of Maharashta
D) Canara Bank
- Which of the following banks has tied up with Tirumala Milk Products to provide loans to dairy farmers who supply milk to the latter?
A) Yes Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) ICICI Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has recently inaugurated KIP for NRI and PIO youth to provide them with an exposure to the country of their origin. Expand KIP.
A) Know India Programme
B) Know India Premises
C) Know Interest Programme
D) Know Idea Programme
- Where is the Namma Metro train service inaugurated by President Shri Pranab Mukherjee?
- Which place in India has been ranked the ninth-most expensive prime office market in the world according to bi-annual Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs Survey of US-based CBRE?
A) Bandra–Kurla Complex, Mumbai
B) Connaught Place, New Delhi
C) Bangalore Central market, Bengaluru
D) Khan Market, New Delhi
- Which continent has the list of the world’s most expensive office locations according to bi-annual Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs Survey of US-based CBRE?
C) South America
- Market of which of the following countries is the world’s highest-priced office market according to bi-annual Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs Survey of US-based CBRE?
C) Hong Kong
- Noted poet and playwright H S Shivaprakash has been presented with the Kusumagraja Rashtriya Puraskar 2017. He writes in English and which of the following languages?
- Who has been declared as the Queen of Dhwayah, the winner at Kerala’s first ever beauty pageant for transgender women?
A) Syama Sanju
B) Remya Nambeeshan
C) Harini Chandana
D) Jaz D’souza
- Which country has topped the list of countries in Global Peace Index 2017 prepared by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP)?
C) Hong Kong
- Which country will host the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s (AIIB) 3rd annual meeting in 2018?
D) South Korea
- Where will the BRICS Foreign Ministers meet held on June 18-19, 2017?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Seoul, South Korea
C) Beijing, China
D) Brasilia, Brazil
- Where did the 106th International Labour Conference, 2017 held in June 2017?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Brasilia, Brazil
C) Dubai, UAE
D) Pretoria, South Africa
- Recently World’s largest festival of light, music and ideas, has entered into Guinness World Book of Records as the ‘Largest interactive lighting display’. Where does this festival occur?
A) Hong Kong
- Which of the follwowing is going to acquire the business of Whole Foods Market, an American supermarket chain for $13.7 billion?
- Recently Helmut Kohl passed away. He was the former chancellor of which country and presided over reunification of his country divided after the Second World War?
C) South Korea
- Film Director John G. Avildsen who won Oscar Award for his movie “Rocky” was from which country?
- June 17 is annually observed as
A) World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
B) World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
C) International Day of Family Remittances
D) International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict
- What is the theme of World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought 2017?
A) Conserving land and energy
B) Protect Earth. Restore Land. Engage People.
C) Our Land. Our Home. Our Future
D) The Beauty of Deserts – The Challenge of Desertification