Current Affairs 25 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 24, 2019
- Which state to run “Save Water” campaign and a state “Water cell”?
- Which has become the first country in Gulf to launch “goAML”?
- Which country won the FIH Women’s Hockey Title?
- Recently Fernando Torres was in news.He is related to which field?
- Who won French Grand Prix?
- Who was elected as President of Mauritania?
A)Biran Dah Abeid
B)Mohammed Ashraf Ghani
C)Mohd Alhambra Shekih
D)Mohammed Ould Ghazouani
- Recently Which RBI deputy governor resigned from his post?
- Recently who resigned from his post to the Principal Advisor to Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation?
A)Ajay Kumar Shukla
- Who announced his autobiography “ My Life,My Mission”?
- When is United Nations Public Service Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS