Current Affairs 27 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 26, 2019
- Which country gifted a “Peace Musuem” to Manipur Which is built on memories of WW2?
- Which state to host 32nd edition of the International Seed Testing Association Congress?
- Recently who headed the committee which was formed by government to identify ways of advancing beekeeping in India?
- Which state tops the list for overall performance in health indicators as per NITI Aayog report?
- Recently Union Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment flagged off “17th Run Against Drug Abuse” in which city/UT?
- Recently RBI asked commercial banks to adopt Education loan Scheme formulated by Indian Banks Association.Under this,how much loan can be sanctioned for study in India?
B)Rs 10 lakh
C)Rs 15 lakhs
D)Rs 20 lakhs
- Who became world’s no 1 Women tennis player?
- Who has been appointed as the next Director general of Indian Coast Guard?
- Who was appointed as new RAW Chief recently?
B)Samant Kumar Goel
- Who has bagged the RedInk Award for “ Journalist of the Year” award?
- Which Film has won the Outstanding Artistic Achievement Award at the Shanghai International Film Festival?
- Who is the author of “The NewDelhi Conspiracy”?
- Recently Mohan Ranade passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking?
C)Health for Justice,Justice for Health
D)Help Children Against Drug Abuse
- On Which day,Day of the Seafarer is observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS