Current Affairs 28 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 27, 2019
- How much amount has been approved for the National Animal Disease Control Programme for Foot and Mouth Disease and Brucellosis for next 5 years by the Centre?
A)Rs 13,343 cr
B)Rs 13,657 cr
C)Rs 14,764 cr
D)Rs 12,123 cr
- Which ministry will observe Swachhta Pakhwada from 1st June to 15 th June 2019?
A)Ministry of finance
B)Ministry of Defence
C)Ministry of Women and Child Development
D)Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- How much amount has been approved by the UP government for construction of the Purvanchal Expressway?
A)Rs 1000 cr
B)Rs 2000 cr
C)Rs 4000 cr
D)Rs 5000 cr
- The Meeting of Expert Working Group of Paris Pact initiative is to be held in which city/UT?
- Which state’s police station has emerged as topper in a survey based on the SMART policing concept?
- In which country,G20 Summit 2019 will be held?
- Recently health insurance provider Max Bupa tied up with which platform to promote health insurance products?
- Who won France Grand Prix 2019?
- Who has been given additional charge of governor of Manipur?
C)Pawan Kumar Chamling
- Who has got an extension as Joint Secretary in the Prime Minister’s Office?
- Recently Which Singer has been awarded with an honourary degree at the prestigious Oxford University?
A)Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Recently Vijaya Nirmala passed away.She was related to which field?
- When is International MSME Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS