Current Affairs 30 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 29, 2019
- Which state government announced annual financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh to “loktantra senanis” ?
- Recently India signed a loan agreement of how much amount with the World Bank to eliminate TB from the country?
A)500 million dollar
B)400 million dollar
C)450 million dollar
D)600 million dollar
- Recently the government of India signed how much amount of loan agreement for the First Resilient Kerala Programme with World Bank?
A)Rs 1453 cr
B)Rs 1725 cr
C)Rs 1875 cr
D)Rs 1645 cr
- Recently the government reduced interest rates on small savings schemes by how much basis points for July-Sep Quarter of the 2029-20 financial year?
- Recently which organisation has allowed Asset Reconstruction Companies to buy financial assets from other ARCs?
- Recently RBI relaxed the leverage ratio to how much percent for a Domestic Systemically Important Banks?
- Who was appointed as new President of Federation of Indian Exports Organisation ?
B)Ganesh Kumar Gupta
C)Sharad Kumar Sharaf
D)Nandlal Shah Singh
- Who was honoured with honorary doctorate by IIT Kanpur recently on occasion of their 52nd convocation?
- Recently Abburi Chaya Devi passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Babu Narayanan passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s National Statistics Day?
B)Sustainable Development Goals
D)Socio Economic Planning
- When is the International Day of the Tropics observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS