The Current Affairs Quiz for March 14, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 13, 2017
- World Bank has announced an assistance programme of $1 billion in the areas of urban transport and climate resilient agriculture for which state in India?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of HSBC?
A) Douglas Flint
B) Mark Tucker
C) Stuart Gulliver
D) Victor Bernard
- Where is the headquarter of HSBC?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) New York, US
C) Manchester, UK
D) London, UK
- Who has been given the additional charge of Defence Ministry after Manohar Parrikar resigned from the same post?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Narendra Modi
C) Arun Jaitley
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Who is the governor of Goa?
A) Mridula Sinha
B) C. Vidyasagar Rao
C) Kalyan Singh
- The Kerala government has decided to give differently-abled ______% reservation in higher education and ____% in job sector in the state.
A) 5%, 5%
B) 4%, 5%
C) 5%, 4%
D) 4%, 4%
- Who has won the Hero Indian Golf Open 2017?
A) Gavin Green
B) S.S.P. Chawrasia
C) Scott Jamieson
D) Anirban Lahiri
- Aster DM Foundation has partnered with which cricketer to help young patients suffering from cancer and heart ailments in young patients.
A) Rahul Dravid
B) Sachin Tendulkar
C) Sunil Gavaskar
D) Virat Kohli
- Which of the following organization has successfullt tested artificial intelligence to identify breast cancer?
- Which of the following country is set to conduct its first national census in 19 years?
C) Sri Lanka
- Film Director Diphan who passed away recently was famous for ___ films?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (14 March 2017)
- Who will take oath as the Chief Minister of Goa on 14 March 2017?
A) Laxmikant Parsekar
B) Francis Dsouza
C) Manohar Parrikar
D) Dayanand Mandrekar
- What is the deadline set to control coal dust pollution in Vizag port?
A) December 2018
B) April 2018
C) May 2019
D) May 2020
- Bhuma Nagi Reddy who passed away recently was a/an ____ .
- Yeleru Canal is located in?
- The ____ birthday of freedom fighter Raavuri Arjuna Rao will be celebrated on 14 March 2017.
- RBI has removed all restrictions on cash withdrawal from savings account on which date?
A) 12 March 2017
B) 13 March 2017
C) 14 March 2017
D) 10 March 2017
- How many member countries are there in Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)?
- Which of the following coyntry has decided to hold a referendum to exit U.K?
- Izumo is a helicopter carrier of which country?
- Which of the following city has been stripped of from hosting 2022 Commonwealth Games?
B) New Delhi
D) Rio de Janeiro
- Which country remained the largest oil supplier to India in February 2017?
A) Saudi Arabia