The Current Affairs Quiz for March 16, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 15, 2017
- SBI and CREDAI has entered into an MoU for three years for the development of _____ .
A) Real Estate Sector
B) Public Sector Banks
C) Urban Poors
D) Automobile Sector
- SBi has decided to infuse Rs ____ into its Credit Card Joint Venture of SBI Cards & Payment Services and GE Capital Business Process Management Services Ltd.
A) Rs 1,790,04 crore
B) Rs 2,250.04 crore
C) Rs 1,160.04 crore
D) Rs 1,3,56.04 crore
- State Bank of India has announced One Time Settlement (OTS) scheme for tractors loans worth Rs ___.
A) Rs 5,000 crore
B) Rs 4,000 crore
C) Rs 6,000 crore
D) Rs 7,000 crore
- HDFC bank has launched 3-minutes digital loan against securities service. What is the maximum loan that a person can avail under this scheme?
A) Rs 10 lakh
B) Rs 15 lakh
C) Rs 20 lakh
D) Rs 25 lakh
- HDFC Bank has tied up with ____ for the 3-minutes digital loan against securities service?
- NBFC Finova Capital will disburse loan of how much amount to the Indian MSME sector in 2017?
A) Rs. 220 Crore
B) Rs. 200 Crore
C) Rs. 150 Crore
D) Rs. 100 Crore
- The ‘International Vision Zero Conference’ on Occupational, Safety and Health has been organized in which place?
B) New Delhi
C) West Bengal
- Where is the headquarter of International Social Security Association (ISSA) located?
A) London, UK
B) New York, US
C) Washington DC, US
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Krishi Unnati Mela 2017 has been organized in?
B) New Delhi
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES) will be implemented from April 1, 2017 has a total outlay of ___ for 3 years.
A) Rs 200 crore
B) Rs 300 crore
C) Rs 600 crore
D) Rs 900 crore
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Manipur?
A) Joykumar Singh
B) Thongam Biswajit
C) Langpoklakpam Jayentakumar
D) Nongthombam Biren Singh
- Bihar state has decided to its entire adult population with Aadhaar Card by which date?
A) May 31, 2017
B) March 31, 2017
C) June 30, 2017
D) July 31, 2017
- On 15 March 2017, test match cricket completed ___ years.
- Shashank Manohar recently resigned from the post of Chairman of ____.
- Which country has become the fastest nation to play 100 Cricket Test Match?
C) Sri Lanka
D) West Indies
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (16 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Which Airport has topped the airport list at the annual Skytrax World Airport Awards?
A) Tokyo International Airport
B) Incheon International Airport
C) Singapore Changi Airport
D) Hong Kong International Airport
- Which airport has been awarded the SKYTRAX Award for ‘Best Airport in India and Central Asia’ by air-travellers?
A) Delhi Internation al Airport (DIAL)
B) Kempegowda International Airport (KIA)
C) Chennai International Airport
D) Jaipur International Airport
- The Government will amend the EPF scheme to enable around 4 crore members of the retirement fund body EPFO to withdraw up to ____ of their fund for making down payments while buying homes.
- Recently a Sukhoi Jet Crashed in Rajasthan. It was a Sukhoi ___ aircraft.
D) Su- 24MKI
- Nongthombam Biren Singh who has sworn in as the CM of Manipur, was a national level player of which sports?
- Union Cabinet has increased the DA from 2% to 4% effective from?
A) April 1, 2017
B) January 1, 2017
C) May 1, 2017
D) January 1, 2018
- As per the data of Government India’s contribution to the United Nations in 2015-16 was ____.
A) Rs 500 crore
B) Rs 300 crore
C) Rs 244 crore
D) Rs 180 crore
- Pakistan is planning to declare the strategic Gilgit-Baltistan as a province of Pakistan. It will be the ___ province of Pakistan.
- The recently announced Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES) will replace which of the following scheme?
- Jet Airways has entered into a pact with which of the following to to help the airline’s passengers book a cab while reserving tickets on the Jet Airways app.
D) Reliance Cab