This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 18 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 19 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 18, 2017
- Where was the Global Millennium Summit 2017 held?
- Who has been elected as the new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
A) Keshav Prasad Maurya
B) Dinesh Sharma
C) Rajnath Singh
D) Yogi Adityanath
- What per cent of reservation has Punjab given to women in Panchayati Raj institutions and urban local bodies?
- 1st Haryana Sahitya Sangam has been organized in which city?
- What is the name of goggles developed by a student from Arunachal Pradesh to help the visually impaired detect obstacles on their path and has also been awarded Dinanath Pandey Smart Idea Innovation Award?
A) Goggle for Support
B) Goggle for You
C) Detection Goggle
D) Goggle for Blind
- Recently ICRISAT and ICAR came together to work together on crop improvement and agronomy programmes. Where is the headquarter of ICRISAT located?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which country will host the fifth edition of the Blind Cricket World Cup in 2018?
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of fifth edition of the Blind Cricket World Cup?
A) Rahul Dravid
B) Sachin Tendulkar
C) Shahid Afridi
D) Inzamam Ul Haq
- Which city will host BWF World Championships 2019?
- Ashwin Sundar who passed away recently in a car accident was related to which sports?
C) Car Racing
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (19 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Yogi Adityanath is the ____ Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- Nurang Tazap who dies recently was a/an ____
- POSCO is a multinational steel-making company headquartered in which country?
C) South Korea
- The National Health Policy (NHP) proposes to raise public health expenditure as a percentage of the GDP from the current 1.15% to 2.5% by which year?
- Maharashtra Government in its state budget has announced to double income of farmer by which year?