This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 20 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 21 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 20, 2017
- Which bank has launched mobile app named Mera iMobile?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- Uttarakhand high court has recognized which river as living entity of India?
D) Both A and B
- India’s first private sector township to go cashless is in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Name India’s longest road tunnel connecting the cities of Jammu and Srinagar in northern Jammu and Kashmir.
A) Gulmarg-Leh tunnel
B) Chenani-Nashri tunnel
C) Basholi-Tangmarg tunnel
D) Ramban-Sopore tunnel
- How many India’s have been named in the Young Global Leaders Class of 2017 by the World Economic Forum?
- What is the rank of India in World Happiness Report 2017 by United Nation?
- Which country has been ranked at top in the World Happiness Report 2017 by United Nation?
- Which two telecom companies have decided for a merger to form the largest telecom unit in India?
A) Vodafone and Airtel
B) Airtel and Idea
C) Airtel and Telenor
D) Vodafone and Idea
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of Freecharge?
A) Harli Jordean
B) Sindhuja Rajaraman
C) Jason Kothari
D) R. Sridhar
- Which country has been ranked as the healthiest country as per the Bloomberg Global Health Index?
- Which airport group has launched world’s fastest free airport Wi-Fi?
A) Manchester Airports Group
B) Dubai Airports
C) GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
D) Flughafen Zürich AG
- Vidya Pillai is related to which sports/game?
C) Lawn Tennis
- Who has won the BNP Paribas Open?
A) Stan Wawrinka
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Roger Federer
D) Dominic Thiem
- Chinu Modi who passed away recently was a/an _____ ?
D) None of these
- Where is the Indian Wells Tennis Garden located?
A) New Delhi
D) New York
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (21 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Finance Ministry has asked centrally-funded autonomous medical institutions to generate _____ per cent of the additional financial impact incurred on implementing the 7th Pay Commission?
- Who has been awarded with second highest peacetime gallantry award ‘Kirti Chakra’?
A) Praveen Bakshi
B) Vijay Kumar
C) Rohit Suri
D) Vineet Kumar
- Where is the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple located?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What will be the share of Idea in the Vodafone-Idea merger?
- Bangladesh has decided to observe Genocide Day on ___________ .
A) March 21
B) March 23
C) March 25
D) March 27
- Which team has won the Vijay Hazare Trophy?
A) Tamil Nadu