This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 22 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 23 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 22 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 22, 2017
- RBI has signed MoU on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information with the central bank of which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- Merger of Bhartiya Mahila Bank with SBI will become effective from which date?
A) 1 June 2017
B) 1 July 2017
C) 1 April 2017
D) 1 October 2017
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) and India have signed a ______ loan for improving roads in Madhya Pradesh in line with the State’s Road Development Plan.
A) $380 million
B) $350 million
C) $430 million
D) $250 million
- CoinTribe has tied up with which of the following Rating agency to simplify MSME loan facilitation.
- Government has launched National Water Quality Sub Mission on Arsenic and Fluoride to provide safe drinking water in the country by _____ .
A) April 2019
B) March 2019
C) April 2021
D) March 2021
- What is the outlay of the National Water Quality Sub Mission on Arsenic and Fluoride?
A) Rs 500 crore
B) Rs 2,000 crore
C) Rs 20,000 crore
D) Rs 25,000 crore
- Government of India has a target to triple nuclear power generation in the country by which year?
- Which country has topped Human Development Index (HDI) 2016 released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
- World’s Largest river island Majuli will become India’s first carbon neutral district by which year?
- Which of the following became the first company to launch mobile payment service in India?
- Which sports personality has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Gatorade sports drink?
A) Saina Nehwal
B) Sakshi Malik
C) Dipa Karmakar
D) PV Sindhu
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (23 March 2017) – The Hindu
- The Union Cabinet has cleared an amendment to the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, to ensure that all teachers in position as on March 31, 2015, acquire the minimum qualifications till____________.
A) April 1, 2018
B) May 1, 2018
C) April 1, 2020
D) March 31, 2019
- Where is the headquarter of VTB Bank?
- Which Indian bowler has become the top ranked test cricket bowler?
A) Ravichandran Ashwin
B) Ravindra Jadeja
C) Umesh Yadav
D) Ishant Sharma
- Ronnie Moran who died recently was related to which sports?