This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 23 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 24 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 23, 2017
- Assam government has signed MoU with which of the following bank to provide interest subsidy at the rate of 3.50% for housing loan and at suitable rate to make education loan at 4%?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) State Bank of India
- As per the amendment proposed to National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act, 1981, the authorized capital of NABARD will be increased from Rs 5000 crore to ______
A) Rs. 30,000 crore
B) Rs. 10,000 crore
C) Rs. 20,000 crore
D) Rs. 25,000 crore
- Recently an MoU was signed between CERT-ln and US Homeland Security Department on cooperation in the field of Cyber Security. Where is the headquarter of CERT-In located?
C) New Delhi
- What is India’s rank in Global Energy Architecture Performance Index of WEF?
- Port of Chittagong is located in?
D) Sri Lanka
- Government of Goa has annouched to make Goa Open Defecation free by ____ .
A) October 2, 2018
B) April 1, 2019
C) April 1, 2020
D) October 2, 2019
- Which of the following company has launched Digital Payment Security alliance along with MeitY.
- Which of the following company is going to acquire 4G business of Tikona?
- Economy of which country has been ranked the top performing in terms of overall strength and vitality as per Asia Competitiveness Annual Report 2017?
- Who has been awarded the 2017 Abel Prize?
A) Robert Langlands
B) Edward Witten
C) Donald Coxeter
D) Yves Meyer
- Ankur Mittal is related to which sports?
D) Lawn Tennis
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (24 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Ashokamitran who passed away recently was a writer in which language?
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved the membership of how many countries to join as its member?
- Who has won the first Kuldip Nayar journalism award?
A) Sudhir Chaudhary
B) Barkha Dutt
C) Ravish Kumar
D) Arnab Goswami
- On March 23, 2017 India observed the Martyrs day of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru. This was the _____ Martyrs day.