The Current Affairs Quiz for March 6, 2017 has been framed from various Newspapers of the same day. Check if you have read the Newspaper properly today by answering the questions of our Current Affairs Quiz. It will help you to prepare for various upcoming competitive exam.
- Who is the current chairman of Public Accounts Committee (PAC)?
A) P. V. Narasimha Rao
B) M. Venkaiah Naidu
C) K V Thomas
D) R.S. Prasad
- What is the height of the tallest Indian flag hoisted at the Attari-Wagah joint check post in Punjab?
A) 293 feet
B) 300 feet
C) 325 feet
D) 360 feet
- As per a report by GSM Association which country will lead the world in smart phone adoption during 2016-20 perioid?
- Where is the headquarter of GSM Association located?
A) New York
- Recently government has launched survey to ascertain Gangetic dolphin numbers. From which place this survey started?
A) Varanasi, UP
B) Narora, UP
C) Allahabad, UP
D) Harshil, Uttarakhand
- Andhra Pradesh government has approved to rename Vijayawada Airport as _____ .
A) Salur Rajeswara Rao-Amaravati Airport
B) Mangalampalli Balamurali Krishna-Amaravati Airport
C) Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao-Amaravati Airport
D) Sripathi Panditaradhyula Balasubrahmanyam-Amaravati Airport
- Odisha government has set the target to make Bhubaneswar completely Wi-Fi enabled by ____ .
A) January 2018
B) December 2017
C) April 2018
D) November 2018
- Which state has launched ‘Tirtha Darshan’ scheme for its senior citizens belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) families?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which metro corporation has entered the Limca Book of World Records for erecting 200 U-shaped girders?
A) Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation
B) Bangalore Metro
C) Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
D) Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
- Who has been awarded with 30th Moortidevi award?
A) M P Veerendra Kumar
B) Prof Kolakaluri Enoch
C) Vishwanath Tripathi
D) C. Radhakrishnan
- Who has won the men’s Single at ATP Mexico Open?
A) Rafael Nadal
B) David Goffin
C) Sam Querrey
D) Novak Djokovic
- Ukraine has reached a $1 billion loan deal with IMF. This is a part of ___ billion deal signed in 2015.
A) $ 7.7 billion
B) $ 10.5 billion
C) $ 17.5 billion
D) $ 5.25 billion
- Tommy Page who passed away recently was a ___ ?
C) Football player
- Centre has decided to increase Dearness Allowance from 2% to ___ effective from 1 January 2018.
- China has estimated its GDP growth rate at ___ for 2017.