Current Affairs 26 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 November 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 25, 2017
- The 12th meeting of the Standing Committee of Inter-State Council (ISC) was held in which city?
B) New Delhi
- What is the rank of India in the 2017 World FIFA Ranking?
- The second edition of World Gaming Festival (casino) will be held in which state?
- Name the ministry which conducted the Multi State Mega Mock Tsunami Exercise 2017 along the entire eastern coastline of the country on November 24 for tsunami preparedness.
A) Ministry of Earth Sciences
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of External Affairs
- The 2017 Korea Tourism Festival has been organized in which Indian state?
- The 2017 World Youth Women’s Boxing Championship was held in which city?
- The 2017 International Gita Mahotsava has been inaugurated in which city?
- DANX -17 is a massive military exercise conducted by the Command forces of which state/UT?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- An Insignificant Man is a documentary movie based on which political leader?
A) Arvind Kejriwal
B) Rahul Gandhi
C) Narendra Modi
D) Akhilesh Yadav
- A workshop on New National Policy on Biofuels & Pradhan Mantri Ji- Van Yojana was organized in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The 2017 International Multilateral Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX) is being conducted in which country?
- Navtej Sarna whose office term has recently been extended by a year was the Indian Ambassador to which country?
C) Sri Lanka
D) United States
- Which bank has launched “Smart Banking 24×7” e-Lobbies to provide smoother access to banking facility to its Mumbai customers?
A) Axis Bank
B) Kotak Mahindra Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Yes Bank
- According to the data by the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), the Foreign direct investment (FDI) in India increased by ____ percent to USD 25.35 billion during April-September 2017-18.
A) 17 Percent
B) 21 Percent
C) 15 Percent
D) 11 Percent
- Name the Indian actor to win the Best Actor Award at the 2017 Asia Pacific Screen Awards held in Brisbane.
A) Farhan Akhtar
B) Irrfan Khan
C) Rajkummar Rao
D) Kunal Kapoor
- Name the player to be crowned the national champion for the Shotgun events at the 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (61st NSCC).
A) Mairaj Ahmad Khan
B) Sukhbir Singh Harika
C) Man Singh
D) Angad Vir Singh Bajwa
- Indian Wrestler Ritu Phogat lost aginst whom to settle for a silver medal in the 48 kg event in the Under-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship 2017?
A) Miglena Selishka
B) Jiang Zhu
C) Io Shirai
D) Evin Demirhan
- Who directed the movie Newton which bagged the best actor and screenplay award at the 2017 Asia Pacific Screen Awards?
A) Anurag Kashyap
B) Amit V. Masurkar
C) Sujoy Ghosh
D) Sudhir Mishra
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier is the President of which country?
D) North Korea
- Name the Director of the Documentary on Arvind Kejriwal, ‘An Insignificant Man’.
A) Saba Dewan and Aarti Shrivastava
B) Khushboo Ranka and Vina Shukla
C) Anand Patwardhan and Nishtha Jain
D) Sanjay Kak and Ashvin Kumar