Current Affairs 22 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 21, 2018
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi aid the foundation stone for the India International Convention and Expo Centre in which city?
- Which ministry has made a new Budget Dashboard on Budget, Expenditure and Bill Payment position?
A)Ministry of Women and Child Development
B)Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C)Ministry of Defence
D)Ministry of AYUSH
- Union Minister of State for Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises,Giriraj Singh, launched a monthly e-newsletter of the Ministry.Name it?
- Ministry of Home Affairs signed MoU with which organization regarding setting up of a state-of-the-art Integrated Control Room for Emergency Response (ICR-ER)?
- Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh launched how many portals to strengthen Women Safety in the country recently?
- IRDAI has constituted a committee, comprising its officials as well as senior executives of a few insurers, to study regulatory issues fin-tech poses for insurance.Who will be heading this committee?
C)Randip Singh Jagpal
- Which state assembly passed a unanimous resolution to name the Jharsuguda Airport after eminent freedom fighter and son of the soil Veer Surendra Sai?A)Karnataka
- Cyclonic storm “Daye”is to create havoc in which state?
- Which has become the first state in north east India to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System?
- How much amount was contributed by India for the installation of solar panels on the roof of the imposing UN building at the world body’s headquarters?
A)$ 2.5 million
- Exercise Aviaindra is an Air Force level exercise between India and which country?
- 7th UNWTO Global Summit on Urban Tourism:A 2030 Vision for urban Tourism held in which city?
- World Bank has endorsed how much amount for India for its transition from a low-middle income to a high-middle income country?A)$15-18 billion
- Fitch Ratings upped India’s growth forecast for the current fiscal to how much percent from 7.4 %?
- Who received the Smita Patil Award for best actor at 34th anniversary of Priyadarshni Academy Global Award, in Mumbai?A)Deepika Padukone
- Who became the first woman from Kalyani City, West Bengal to climb Asia’s highest volcanic peak Mount Damavand?A)Mousumi Khatua
- Recently Vishnu Khare passed away.He belongs to which profession?
- Kondapalli Koteswaramma passed away recently.She belongs to which field?
- Randhir Singh (retd), passed away recently.He belonged to which field?
B)Indian Air Force
- When is International Day of Peace celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Iran?
- What is the currency of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch?