Daily Current Affairs 13 February 2022 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related exams.
Govt approves Rs 26,275 cr central financial outlay from 2021-22 to 2025-26 for modernisation of police forces
The Government has approved 26,275 crore rupees central financial outlay from 2021-22 to 2025-26 for modernisation of police forces. Home Minister Amit Shah has been taking the initiatives to modernise and improve the functioning of Police Forces of States and Union Territories under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The umbrella scheme of Modernisation of Police Forces (MPF) comprises all relevant sub-schemes that contribute to modernization and improvement.
- The scheme for modernization of state police forces has a Central outlay of 4,846 crore rupees.
- A central scheme for Modernisation of Forensic Capacities with outlay of over 2,080 crore rupees has been approved.
- Central outlay of 18,839 crore rupees has been earmarked for security-related expenditure for Jammu and Kashmir, insurgency affected North Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected areas.
- For raising of India Reserve Battalions central outlay of 350 crore rupees has been approved.
Indigenous Tejas MK-I Aircraft to participate in Singapore Air Show-2022
A 44 member contingent of Indian Air Force, IAF reached Changi International Airport Singapore to participate in the ‘Singapore Air Show-2022’. Singapore Air Show is a biennial event which provides a platform for the Global Aviation Industry to showcase their products.
- IAF will be pitching the indigenous Tejas MK-I alongside participants from across the world.
Madhya Pradesh: Central Jail Indore gets own FM radio channel
In Madhya Pradesh, Central Jail of Indore has started its own radio channel ‘Jail Vaani-FM 18.77’. Through this radio channel, the jail inmates will get to know about the happening in the world. The radio channel will also provide the jail inmates with information on health and social issues.
BUSINESS & ECONOMY
RBI to enhance VRR cap for foreign investors by Rs 1 lakh from April 1
The voluntary retention route (VRR) cap for foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) will be enhanced by Rs 1 lakh crore to Rs 2.50 lakh crore, given the increased interest shown by them, Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das announced. It will be applicable from April 1.
- He said a dedicated investment limit of Rs 1,50,000 crore was set for investments under the VRR earlier.
Bengaluru Open: Saketh Myneni and Ramkumar Ramanathan Win Doubles Crown
India’s Saketh Myneni and Ramkumar Ramanathan won the doubles title of the Bengaluru Open ATP Challenger after dominating their French rivals Hugo Grenier and Alexandre Muller in the final held at the KSLTA Stadium.
Rahul Bajaj, former chairman of Bajaj Auto, passes away at 83
Veteran industrialist and head of the Bajaj group, Rahul Bajaj, who had pneumonia and also a heart problem, has passed away at the age of 83.
One Thought to “Daily Current Affairs 13th February, 2022”
At the beginning, I was still puzzled. Since I read your article, I have been very impressed. It has provided a lot of innovative ideas for my thesis related to gate.io. Thank u. But I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.