Current Affairs Quiz 15 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 14, 2017
- Whats is the deadline set up by the union government for elimination of malaria in the country?
- Union Ministry for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation has signed an MoU with which of the following ministries for the success of Namami Gange programme?
A) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
B) Ministry of Culture
C) Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
D) Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
- Country’s first solar powered DEMU train dedicated to the nation by Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu will run from Sarai Rohilla in Delhi to Farukh Nagar in ______
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh government has signed an MoU with the Centre for the construction of AIIMS at __________.
- Which of the following airports has been ranked first in Customer Satisfaction among 49 airports in the country?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport
C) Kempegowda International Airport
D) Swami Vivekananda Airport
- What is the rank of India on sustainable development goal (SDG) index according to the SDG Index and Dashboards Report?
- Name the first state in the country to bring a law making social boycott a crime.
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Which country has topped the charts of sustainable development goal (SDG) index according to the SDG Index and Dashboards Report?
- According to a report by the UN migration agency, India has the ______ highest number of adults planning to migrate to other countries.
- Which of the following bank has ties up with OPIC and Wells Fargo Bank tie-up to support women entrepreneurs and increase lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in India?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Yes Bank
- What name has been given to the supercluster of galaxies discovered by a group of Indian astronomers?
- _________, Managing Director and CEO of _________, has been conferred the ‘Personality of the Year’ award by Skoch Consultancy Services.
A) Kishor Piraji Kharat, Indian Bank
B) Kishore Sansi, Vijaya Bank
C) Jatinder Bir Singh, Punjab And Sind Bank
D) Ashwani Kumar, Dena Bank
- For making management education accessible to all through Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), which of the following Indian Institutes of Management has been awarded by president, Pranab Mukherjee?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) IIM Bangalore
C) IIM Calcutta
D) IIM Lucknow
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the headquarters of International Organisation for Migration (IOM) located?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, USA
C) Washington DC, USA
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the headquarters of Vijaya Bank located?
- Where is the headquarters of Wells Fargo located?
- Where is the headquarters of Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) located?
- Swami Vivekananda Airport is located at?