- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the Capital of Mali?
- Where is the headquarter of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)?
A) New Delhi
- Ukai Dam is built on which river?
A) Sabarmati River
B) Mahi River
C) Tapti River
D) Banas River
- Mahendra Kumar Chouhan is the chairman of which payment bank?
A) Indian Post Payment Bank
B) Aditya Birla Payment Bank
C) FINO Payment Bank
D) Indian Post Payment Bank
- Which of the following is a dance form of West Bengal?
- Who is the Lieutenant Governor of Jammu & Kashmir?
A) Manoj Sinha
B) Praful Patel
C) V.P. Singh Badnore
D) D K Joshi
- Where is the Mahabalipuram Temple located?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- When is the World Book and Copyright Day observed?
A) April 24
B) April 23
C) April 22
D) April 21
- Who is the President of Israel?
A) Benjamin Netanyahu
B) Reuven Rivlin
C) Ariel Sharon
D) Mahmood Abbas
- Where is the Headquarters of Allahabad Bank located?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...