For each of the words given below, a contextual usage is provided. From the alternatives given, pick the word that is the most inappropriate as a substitute in the given context and mark its number as your answer.
- Sparse: Time is sparse when one works in the modern day corporate world.
- Eclectic : The gallery is known to select only relatively new and eclectic works. You will not find classics or traditionally successful works there.
- Indicted: Pak-origin Chicago cab driver indicted for supporting al-Qaeda.
- Solace : He took solace in the arms of rugby players.
- Extradition : Murder suspect extradited to Victoria.
- Dwindle : In situations when we need to be mentally strong, our faith and confidence dwindles.
- Bigot: The sincerity of either man can only be doubted by the bigot and the fool.
- Ubiquitous: He aims to make his product ubiquitous by selling it internationally.
- Impasse : According to them, the investigation into the activities of that ship had come to an impasse.
- Vacillate: His tendency to vacillate makes him a poor leader.