Important One Word Substitution Questions for SSC CGL, CPO, SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC, High Court and other exams. One Word Substitutions SSC CGL 2017 Exam.
- Native to a particular area or culture
- Stage of growth between childhood and youth
D) old age
- An organ of body cut off by surgery
- Animal that eats flesh of other animals
- A foreigner residing in a country
- Easy to shape in desired form
- Easy to carry over long distances
- Thing to be corrected in a printed book
- Written statement to give information
- Study of population
8 Thoughts to “English: One Word Substitution Set 31”
Barbie ji ssc cgl Dena h Kya??
Thanks for expressing your ideas. I would also like to state that video games have been ever before evolving. Modern tools and inventions have aided create realistic and interactive games. Most of these entertainment games were not actually sensible when the actual concept was first of all being attempted. Just like other styles of technological innovation, video games too have had to evolve by many years. This is testimony towards fast progression of video games.