Important One Word Substitution Questions for SSC CGL, CPO, SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC, High Court and other exams.
- Study of population
- Written statement to give information
- Thing to be corrected in a printed book
- Easy to carry over long distances
- Easy to shape in desired form
- A foreigner residing in a country
- Animal that eats flesh of other animals
- An organ of body cut off by surgery
- Stage of growth between childhood and youth
D) old age
- Native to a particular area or culture
Click here for One Word Substitution Sets
5 Thoughts to “English: One Word Substitution Set 61”
I was recommended this website through my cousin. I’m not sure whether this publish is written via him as nobody else know such detailed approximately my trouble. You are wonderful! Thank you!