- Country has to deal with its immediate neighbours with _____ and sensitivity.
Prudence-Sensibility and carefulness.
- Most such events have one or more components that _____ not related to climate change.
Here, ‘are’ will agree according to ‘components'(plural).
- Ocean acidification harms a variety of ______ organisms.
Marine- connected with sea and the creatures that live there.
- The gentleman came to know that the villager was in _____ of money.
- Two crows ______ each other to see who could fly the highest.
- Angela was an evil mother who wanted to get _______ of her step-daughter.
Get rid of- To make yourself free of somebody/something that is annoying you.
- The capital of Vijayanagar was ______ by King Raman.
The sentence is in Passive Voice. Hence, V3, i.e, ‘ruled’ should be used.
- While Ram was busy eating an ice-cream, Shyam ______ a water balloon at him.
The sentence shows Past Time. Hence, Past Simple should be used.
- Timmy was a tiny squirrel who was locked in a hollow tree for ______ nuts.
Here, ‘for’ should be followed by a Gerund, i.e, stealing.
- The government has _____ up the issue of mergers among public sector banks after a long gap.
Rake up- to mention something unpleasant.