- Non-banking financial companies, already reeling _____ a painful liquidity crisis, are up against a fresh challenge in the form of new _______ norms set by the Reserve Bank of India.
for, chargeunder, administrationunder, regulatoryfor, regulatoryunder, governanceOption C
- The central bank has _______ draft norms on liquidity ______ management for deposit taking and non-deposit taking NBFCs.
delivered, possibilityreported, prospectreleased, riskset, probabilityNone of theseOption C
- According to these proposed rules, NBFCs would have to comply ________ a higher liquidity coverage ratio (LCR), which is the proportion of assets that an NBFC needs to hold in the form of high quality liquid assets that can be quickly and easily ________ into cash.
with, metamorphosedfor, turnedin, transfiguredwith, convertedfor, changedOption D
- The new norms, which are expected to be ______ by the RBI over four years starting from April 2020, would likely put significant pressure on the ______ of NBFCs.
conducted, scaleimplemented, marginsexecuted, vergecounted, brinkdone. bankOption B
- ______ these norms, NBFCs would have to maintain their LCR at 60% of net cash _______ initially, and improve it to 100% by April 2024.
Under, dischargeBy, outburstWith, dischargeUnder, outflowsWith, outflowsOption D
- The AWG vote is a _______ reminder to humanity that failure to end destructive activities will irrevocably change the face of the earth and make it ______.
seriously, suitablesobering, inhabitablesolemn, inhabitablesobering, uninhabitableserious, inhabitableOption D
Sobering- creating a more serious, sensible, or solemn mood.
- Officially, humans will continue to ______ in the Holocene epoch for a couple of years more before the Anthropocene epoch is finally ______ by the International Union
of Geological Sciences.reside, consentsettled, confirmedhave, acceptedlive, ratifiedstay, approveOption D
- Human activity has been _______ changing the earth, with the greatest impacts coming from agriculture, large-scale deforestation, the industrial revolution and increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide, ________ the creation of materials such as concrete and plastic.
moderately, exceptgreatly, includingtrivially, apart frommildly, exceptdrastically, besidesOption E
- After being ________ into the Congress party by Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru rose to become its most powerful leader and its ______ negotiator of the terms of India’s freedom with the British.
instate, singleengaged, individualallowed, solitaryinducted, soleinstalled, loneOption D
- As Prime Minister, Nehru had a ________ relationship with his powerful Home Minister, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, widely _______ for integrating the princely states into the
Indian Union. Gandhi had to mediate between them.stressful, attributeddark, ascribeddisturbed, accreditedtroubled, crediteddifficult, acceptedOption D