- The Council has passed the ______________ against the magazine for their irresponsibility _____________reporting.
codes, ofstrictures, inpenalty, withban, onlaws, majorityOption B
- The New Industrial Policy is a result of the confidence the government_______________ in the ___________of the Indian industry.
would, statushas, maturityhas, profitabiltywas, opinionwere, existenceOption C
- The Chairman _______________ the share holders that the management would ____________ itself to increase industry.
assurance, shareassured, balanceassured, exertassuring, produceassuring, tryOption C
- Workers in earlier days were _____________ because of which the industries ___________ a lot.
honest, lostrich, flourishedautocrats, developedinefficient, sufferedidle, prosperedOption D
- The speaker’s ________________ over his subject was seen through his ____________ in the discourse.
mastery, fluencyefficiency, thoroughlethargy, dullgrip, boringskill, pleasantOption A
- The judge _______________ him because he was found _____________ on the basis of the evidence.
acquitted, criminalpunished, guiltysentenced, innocentsuspended, involvedpardoned, innocentOption B
- If you do not ______________, all your monthly expenses would ____________ your income.
spend, gainsave, outwiteconomise, exceedthink, swallowrealize, enhanceOption B
- We upset ourselves by responding in an ________________ manner to someone else’s actions.
- How do you expect us to stay in such a ___________ building even if it can be hired on a nominal rent ?
Scruffy- shabby and untidy or dirty.
- Had the driver been ____________ the accident could have been ___________.
alert, avertednegligent, avoidedexpert, escapeddrunken, avertedprecautious, prohibitedOption A