Directions(1-4): In the given question, a statement has been divided into five segments, each of which is denoted by (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E). Rearrange all the segments to form a coherent statement.
- A) what more they are uncovering
B) to report what they know and
C) now, they must continue
D) to act more quickly than in the past,
E) China’s health authorities did wellBCDAEBADCEEDCBAABCDEABDECOption C
- A) virus traces in swabs
B) the virus’s original source must be confirmed
C) something that is proving difficult but
D) researchers have found
E) taken from the animal marketBCDAEBADCEEDCBAABCDEABDECOption A
- A) once inside a cell,
B) the cell to produce the antigen,
C) which is recognized by the immune system
D) which makes an antibody or cellular response
E) the mRNA instructsBCEADACDBEAEBCDDECABECABDOption C
- A) testing high-risk groups
B) gradually also allow the government
C) and broadening the criteria
D) to track better, isolate and care
E) for individuals who test positiveBCEADACBDECDAEBDECABBDECAOption B
- So confused(A) and inconsistent(B) are the difficult(C) answers that it is very mythical(D) to classify(E) them according to any system.
A-CC-D & B-CC-DA-B & C-ENo exchange requiredOption C
- Henry was large and jovial(A) and partly bald, while Jimmy was hailed(B) and rather lugubrious(C) in appearance and small(D) from Glasgow.
A-CB-DA-BB-CNo exchange requiredOption B
- They facing(A) Dieter into(B) the ornate entrance and through(C) a large cool room with(D) an enormous stone fireplace followed(E) the door.
A-CC-D & B-CC-EA-E & B-CNo exchange requiredOption D
- He found(A) the tape recorder attached(B) to a small(C) alcove carved(D) out from underneath(E) the desk.
A-CC-D & B-CC-EA-B & C-ENo exchange requiredOption E
- The young man did not analysed(A) the process(B) of his captivation(C) and enrapturement, for love(D) to him was a mystery and could not be analyse(E).
A-CA-E & B-CC-EA-B & C-ENo exchange requiredOption B
- She is also famous(A) for her constant bickering(B) with Simon Cowell on the show over his own highly(C) critical approach to judging.(D)
A-BB-DB-CA-DNo exchange requiredOption E
Directions(5-10): In the given question, five words are printed in bold and are numbered A, B, C, D and E. The positions of some highlighted words may be incorrect and need to be exchanged with another highlighted to make the sentence correct. Find the words that need to be exchanged.