GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- The traditional Mera Houchongba festival is celebrated in which state to promote brotherhood and unity among indigenous communities?
- What was the theme of the International Translation Day 2017?
A) Working together with joy
B) Translate with Respect
C) Translation and Diversity
D) Enthusiasm in translation and interpreting
- Bajrang is associated to which of the following sports?
- World Teachers Day is observed on ___________
A) 05 October
B) 02 October
C) 07 October
D) 01 October
- Which Indian Chief Minister has been honored with the prestigious Golden Peacock Award in the 17th London Global Convention in London in the category of Global Leadership in Public Service and Economic Transformation?
A) Sarbananda Sonowal
B) Nitish Kumar
C) N Chandrababu Naidu
D) Yogi Aditya Nath
- Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) joined hands with which of the following banks to extend the benefits of its holistic solutions for the disposal of all types of pre-owned vehicles and equipment?
A) Vijaya Bank
B) Punjab National Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) State Bank of India
- Small Finance Banks are licensed under which Act?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Which of the following bank has Inked MoU with HPCL for Digital Payments?
A) Vijaya Bank
B) Canara Bank
C) Dena Bank
D) UCO Bank
- The 11th Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Defense Ministers Meeting was held in which country?
- What is the capital of Belarus?
- In which year South Africa was inducted into BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) to form BRICS?
- With which of the given organization, NITI Aayog has Joined Hands For Intelligent Transportation Systems?
A) International Road Federation
B) International Arts and Entertainment Alliance
C) International Federation of Journalists
D) International Metalworkers’ Federation
- Suzuki is going to set up India’s first Lithium Ion Battery unit at which of the following places?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following states has declared Friday as the “Day of Helping Hand” where CM of state will meet with the poor and underprivileged sections to resolve their grievances?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Name the author of book “I Do What I Do”?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Arvind Panagariyah
C) Arvind Subramanian
D) Raghuram Rajan
- What does L stands for in the financial term LTV?
- What is the tag line of Union Bank of India?
A) Good People to Grow With
B) The Bank That Begins With U
C) Good People to Bank With
D) A Friend You Can Bank Upon
- Which country has declared year 2020 as ‘Unique Year for Space Sector’?
- The National Nutriition Mission of NITI Aayog aims at ensuring every child, adolescent girl and woman attains optimal nutritional status by ___
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 200 bank note for visually impaired?