Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
In a certain code language,
‘storage super delight common’ means ‘ag ah am at’
‘lonely vanity aster storage’ means ‘af ac am ab’
‘information common vanity super’ means ‘ab ag at aj’
‘function storage client delight’ means ‘ak ah am av’
‘aster lonely information function’ means ‘aj ac ak af’
- Which of the following is coded as ‘ah ak’ in that language?
function delightinformation commonclient lonelysuper storageNone of theseOption A
- What is the code for ‘client’ in that language?
abavagatCannot be determinedOption B
- What is the code for ‘vanity information’?
ag akab ajaf agCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the code for ‘storage’?
amacafCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is coded as ‘at’?
commonstorageclientdelightCannot be determinedOption E
- Who among the following is sitting at one of the extreme ends?
VWMCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following is sitting second to the right of V?
WXZANone of theseOption D
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following is an immediate neighbour of F?
XZWCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following is third to the right of C?
MFXANone of theseOption C
Directions (6-10): Ten candidates V , W ,X , Z , Y , A, C ,E ,F and M are sitting in a straight line. Five of them are facing south while rest are facing north. Y is sitting third to the right of A and C is sitting third to the left of X. Neither X nor Y is sitting at any of the extreme ends. X is facing south and A is facing north. C is sitting third to the right of F and both of them are facing in the same direction. The persons sitting at the extreme ends are facing opposite directions. V is sitting third to the right of W. A is sitting between C and W. Z is sitting between V and X. Both Z and Y are facing north. C is sitting to the immediate left of A. F is sitting second to the right of M and Z is sitting second to the right of E.