- India will participate in naval drill La Perouse led by which country for the first time in the Bay of Bengal in April 2021? ChinaItalyGermanyFranceCanadaOption D
India is to participate in France-led naval drill La Perouse for the first time in the Bay of Bengal in Arpril 2021 with other QUAD member Countries.
- Bihar set to become country’s first state to have two green energy efficient towns, the towns would be? Muzaffarpur and DarbhangaMadhubani and ChapraRajgir and Bodh GayaPatna and HajipurMuzaffarpur and RajgirOption C
Bihar is set to become the country’s first state to have two green energy efficient towns in Rajgir and Bodh Gaya. The towns will start getting solar energy through the first of its kind renewable energy project from 2023.
- Foreign currency which has a tendency of quick migration is called ______? Hot currencyLiquid currencyCold currencyHard CurrencyNone of the AboveOption A
In economics, hot money is the flow of funds (or capital) from one country to another in order to earn a short-term profit on interest rate differences and/or anticipated exchange rate shifts.
- With which country did India sign an MoU for joint production and export of military hardware, enhance intelligence sharing and boost cooperation in cyber and space domains? PolandSouth KoreaRwandaAustraliaSingaporeOption B
In a significant move, India and South Korea have agreed to go for joint production and export of military hardware, enhance intelligence sharing and boost cooperation in cyber and space domains as part overall expansion of defence and security ties.
- Pakistan and China will hold joint exercise “Pabbi-Antiterror-2021” with which other country? SingaporeNepalIndiaRussiaNone of the AboveOption C
India, Pakistan, China and other members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) will hold a joint anti-terrorism exercise this year.
The decision to hold the joint exercise “Pabbi-Antiterror-2021” was announced during the 36th meeting of the Council of the Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure (RATS) held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- The Great Himalayan National Park is in_____? Jammu & KashmirUttrakhandAssamHimachal PradeshHaryanaOption D
- Nabard’s wholly-owned subsidiary NABSanrakshan Trustee Pvt Ltd (NTPL) has been appointed by the government as a trustee for how much amount Credit Guarantee Fund under Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF)? Rs 550 croreRs 450 croreRs 750 croreRs 450 croreRs 720 croreOption C
Nabard’s wholly-owned subsidiary NABSanrakshan Trustee Pvt Ltd (NTPL) has been appointed by the government as a trustee for Rs 750 crore Credit Guarantee Fund under Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF).
- With which country did India inaugurate a Bilateral Friendship Park in Delhi in March 2021? KoreaJamaicaLaosKenyaNone of the AboveOption A
Korean Minister of National Defence Suh Wook inaugurated the Indo-Korean Bilateral Friendship Park in Delhi Cantonment to commemorate the contribution of Indian peacekeepers during the Korean War in 1950-53.
- Which bank has become the first in India to introduce an instant EMI facility called ‘EMI @ Internet Banking’ on its internet banking platform? Yes BankHDFC BankIDBI BankAxis BankICICI BankOption E
ICICI Bank announced the launch of an instant EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments) facility on its internet banking platform.
Called ‘EMI @ Internet Banking’, the facility aims to offer increased affordability to millions of pre-approved customers, as it enables them to convert their high-value transactions up to ₹5 lakh into easy monthly instalments.
ICICI Bank is the first in the industry to introduce an instant EMI facility on its internet banking platform. The Bank has tied up with BillDesk and Razorpay, leading online payment gateway companies to offer this facility.
- Who is the author of book “Life in the Clock Tower Valley”? Paul RuckewierShakoor RatherNeeraj AuradeAnil SamsonMohan MundaOption B
Life in the Clock Tower Valley” is the debut book of Press Trust of India (PTI) journalist Shakoor Rather.
- Which of the following is not a type of Bank Account Offered by Indian Post Payments Bank? SafalSafarSugamSaralAll of the AboveOption B
IPPB offers 3 distinct accounts, tailored to suit the requirements of people everywhere.
Regular Account – Safal
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) – Sugam
BSBDA Small – Saral
- Where did the 11th edition of the joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ between special forces of India and the US held? ChambaBhunturBaklohPalampurKulluOption C
Special forces of India and the US carried out a joint military exercise at Bakloh in Himachal Pradesh to further enhance interoperability between the two sides. It was the 11th edition of the exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’.
- Who is the chairman of Airports Authority of India? Arvind SinghAnuj AggarwalPraveer SinhaVijay Shekhar SharmaSanjeev KumarOption E
Headquarters – New Delhi, Founded – 1 April 1995.
- who was appointed as new executive director of RBI? Dinesh JainMichael PatraT Rabi ShankarJose J KattoorDinkar JainOption D
The Reserve Bank of India appointed Jose J Kattoor as Executive Director (ED) with effect from 4 May 2021, the central bank said.
- Who has been sworn in as new NASA Administrator? Jim BridestineTom NelsonFloyd McWilliamsMichael CollinsBill NelsonOption E
Former Florida senator Bill Nelson was sworn in as 14th head of NASA, hailing a “new day” for space exploration as the United States seeks to return to the Moon.