- In July 2021, the union finance ministry released how much amount as fourth monthly installment of Post-Devolution Revenue Deficit Grant making it a total of 39 thousand 484 crore rupees released to eligible states in the current financial year so far? Rs 8,663 crRs 9,871 crRs 9,098 crRs 8,378 crRs 8,468 crOption B
The Union Finance Ministry has released the fourth monthly installment of Post-Devolution Revenue Deficit Grant of over nine thousand 871 crore rupees to the 17 states. A total amount of 39 thousand 484 crore rupees has been released to eligible states in the current financial year so far.
- For the full financial year 2020-2021, India’s GDP has been contracted by how much percent? 1.6%5.8%7.3%7.6%8.3%Option C
The country’s gross domestic product grew at 1.6 percent in the January to March quarter of the last fiscal year, showed government data. For the full financial year 2020-2021, country’s GDP contracted by 7.3 percent.
- What is the full form of FATF? Financial Action Task ForceFinancially Active Task ForceForeign And Tactical FinanceForeign Advisory Task ForceFinancial Active Tactical ForceOption A
The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) is the global money laundering and terrorist financing watchdog.
- Who has been given additional charge of Director General of National Investigation Agency, NIA? Taraknath BanerjeeSubodh Kumar JaiswalYC ModiKapil YadavKuldip SinghOption E
Director General of Central Reserve Police Force, CRPF Kuldiep Singh has been given additional charge of Director General of National Investigation Agency, NIA.
- Which Union Territory has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) for forest cover development in the region? Daman & DiuPuducherryDelhiLadakhNone of theseOption D
Union Territory of Ladakh and Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for forest cover development in the region.
- Who has chaired BRICS Foreign Ministers’ Virtual Meeting? Piyush GoyalRavi shankar PrasadS JaishankarAmit ShahNone of the aboveOption C
India’s External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will chair a BRICS Foreign Ministers meeting virtually. India is hosting the meeting as the chair of BRICS (Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa).
- Who is the current Lieutenant Governor of Jammu & Kashmir? Manoj SinhaPraful PatelRajendra VishwanathV.P. Singh BadnoreD K JoshiOption A
- The Indian Broadcasting Foundation (IBF), the apex body of broadcasters,is to be renamed as which of the following? Association of India Digital BroadcastBraoadcast and Digital association of IndiaIndian Broadcasters AssociationIndian Broadcasting and Digital FoundationNone of the AboveOption D
The Indian Broadcasting Foundation (IBF), the apex body of broadcasters, is expanding its purview to cover digital streaming platforms and will be renamed the Indian Broadcasting and Digital Foundation (IBDF).
- Under which category is the retail and wholesale trade included by the Reserve Bank of India in July 2021? NSICMSMEEPFOGeMNone of theseOption B
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has notified the inclusion of retail and wholesale trade under the ambit of the MSME (micro, small and medium enterprise) category.
- Who has launched Horticulture CDP to ensure holistic growth of horticulture ? Narendra ModiNarendra Singh TomarRajnath SinghYogi AdityanathShivraj Singh ChauhanOption B
Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Minister Narendra Singh Tomar virtually launched the Horticulture Cluster Development Programme (CDP) to ensure holistic growth of horticulture.
- The insurance benefits under the Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI) have been enhanced to how much amount from ₹ 5 lakh? ₹6 lakh₹9 lakh₹7 lakh₹8 lakh₹5 lakhOption C
Centre has enhanced and liberalised the insurance compensation schemes under Employees State Insurance Corporation and Employees Provident Fund Organization with a view to mitigate the financial difficulties faced due to death of single earning member in the family.
- Where did the Indian Army inaugurated a war memorial on the occasion of the birthday of Captain Gurjinder Singh Suri, who died during the operation “Birsa Munda” in 1999? SrinagarPahalgamManaliGulmargNone of theseOption D
On the occasion of the birthday of Captain Gurjinder Singh Suri, who died during the operation “Birsa Munda” in 1999, the Indian Army inaugurated a war memorial in memory of Captain in Gulmarg near the Line of Control (LOC).
- Devaluation of currency leads to ____? Increasing domestic pricesFall in domestic pricesNo impact on domestic pricesCan either increase or decreaseNone of the AboveOption A
One has to give higher price for the domestic goods because value of the money diminished in terms of foreign currency.
- Centre has allocated how much amount to Gujarat under Jal Jeevan Mission ? Rs 3410crRs 3412 crRs 3411crRs 3441 crRs 3341 crOption C
Centre allocates Rs 3411 Cr grant to Gujarat under Jal Jeevan Mission to provide safe and potable piped drinking water to all the rural household in the state.
- Which of the following is a dance form of West Bengal? KathiJhoraMaruniChaloGhommerOption A