- Who has been again appointed as the chairman of the Panel of External Auditors of the United Nations for 2021? Shashi Kant SharmaManoj SinhaRajiv MehrishiVinod RaiGirish Chandra MurmuOption E
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India Girish Chandra Murmu has been again appointed as the chairman of the Panel of External Auditors of the United Nations for 2021.
Currently, the CAG is also the external auditor of the World Health Organization, Geneva (2020 – 2023) and Food & Agriculture Organization, Rome (2020 – 2025) and Inter Parliamentary Union (2020-2022).
- Which of the following has developed India Industrial Land Bank (IILB) portal, a GIS-enabled database of industrial areas/clusters across the country? Ministry of Commerce and IndustryNITI AayogDepartment for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)Department of ExpenditureMinistry of Home AffairsOption C
- Union Government has extended the deadline of EV promotion scheme FAME-II till which year? 20222023202420252026Option C
The Union government announced decision to extend the second phase of the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric vehicle (FAME) scheme by two years to March 31, 2024.
- Which of the following is the public awareness campaign of the Reserve Bank of India? RBI Kare SatarkRBI Sbka bankRBI Se SurakshaRBI Money AwarenessRBI Kehta HaiOption E
- Which payments solution provider has partnered with FabIndia to launch co-branded contactless credit card? SBI CardKotak MahindraICICI BankYES BankNone of theseOption A
SBI card, the country’s second-largest credit card issuer and Fabindia, a retail platform for a wide range of handcrafted products by the artisans of the country, have joined hands to launch an exclusive co-branded contactless credit card — Fabindia SBI Card.
- The National Anti-Doping Agency’s (NADA) disciplinary panel imposed sanctions on Madhavan R and boxer Ruchika for violation of its code. Madhavan R belongs to which sport? SquashAthleticsPowerliftingWeightliftingNone of theseOption D
The National Anti-Doping Agency’s (NADA) disciplinary panel imposed sanctions on weightlifter Madhavan R and boxer Ruchika for violation of its code. Weightlifter Madhavan R, who tested positive for prohibited substance Phentermine and Mephentermine, was handed a four-year ban by the Anti Doping Disciplinary Panel.
- Where is the HQ of International Air Transport Association situated? CopenhagenStockholmHavanaMontrealParisOption D
Headquarters – Montreal, Canada. Founded – 19 April 1945
- Which state has become first rabies-free state in country? GoaKerelaTelanganaChattisgarhAndhra PradeshOption A
The Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant said that the state had not reported a single rabies case in the last three years, making it the first rabies-free state in the country.
- Who inaugurated three path breaking initiatives for National Internet Exchange of India, NIXI ? Piyush GoyalAmit ShahRavi Shankar PrasadSanjay DhotreAjay Prakash SawhneyOption E
Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology Ajay Prakash Sawhney inaugurated three path breaking initiatives for National Internet Exchange of India, NIXI. These initiatives are IP Guru, NIXI Academy and NIXI-IP-INDEX.
- The aquaculture tech company Aquaconnect has partnered with which bank to pave the way for access to formal credit for 1.6 million aquaculture farmers? Indian Overseas BankState Bank of IndiaBank of BarodaCentral Bank of IndiaEXIM BankOption C
The aquaculture tech company Aquaconnect has partnered with Bank of Baroda to pave the way for access to formal credit for 1.6 million aquaculture farmers.
- The Gaggal Airport is located in which state? RajasthanPunjabGujaratHaryanaHimachal PradeshOption E
- How many countries are added to gray list by Paris-based Financial Action Task Force (FATF)? 12345Option D
Paris-based Financial Action Task Force (FATF) adds Malta, Haiti, the Philippines and South Sudan to gray list.
- Which organization has rolled out a ₹10,000-crore ‘Special Refinance Facility-2021’ (SRF-2021) to provide short term refinance support to housing finance companies (HFCs) ? RBINHBSEBINABARDNone of theseOption B
National Housing Bank (NHB) has rolled out a ₹10,000-crore ‘Special Refinance Facility-2021’ (SRF-2021) to provide short term refinance support to housing finance companies (HFCs) and other eligible Primary Lending Institutions (PLIs).
- Dishonour of a promissory note, bill of exchange or cheque by non-payment is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881? Section 81Section 89Section 91Section 92Section 90Option D
- Which bank has launched women-centric ‘Essence’ services that will offer preferentially-priced loans and healthcare benefits, among other services? Federal BankKotak Mahindra BankIDBI BankHDFC BankYes BankOption E
Yes Bank announced the launch of women-centric ‘Yes Essence’ services that will offer preferentially-priced loans and healthcare benefits, among other services. It has been launched on the occasion of the International Women’s Day.