General Awareness Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam 2017. The exam held on August 05, 2017. We are sharing some of the questions asked in the exam. There were total 20 questions in GA Section. These are questions asked in both shifts I and II
- Rewa Solar Plant? Bhopal, MP
- International Youth Day? 12th August
- MA Chidambaram Stadium? Chennai, TN
- Education Policy Committee Head? Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan
- Lead banking Scheme? 1969
- Rank of India in 2017 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index? 116
- Headquarters of World Bank? Washington, D.C., United States
- UN organisation for human rights? UNHCR
- World food summit will be held? New Delhi
- UNESCO declared ____ as heritage site? Ahmedabad
- Women cricketer player who scored 6000 runs – Mithali Raj
- Nathua sea, south china sea? Indonesia
- SAARTHI app. S stands for? Synerised
- Solar powered rail engine started at?
- Economic survey 2017 coined UBI? U stands for universal
- Indore first open free defaecation city
- Casini launched by? NASA
- India china bilateral trade accounts to?
- Pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana to have 100 millions skilled by? 2022
- Sikkim former CM Nar bhandur bhnadari died
- Rowa wildlife santuary? tripura
- ELL mutual funds launched E stands for?
- India’s longest bridge Dhola- shadiya in? Assam
- BRICS Environmental meet held in?
- G77 is associated with WTO
- IUCN headquartered in? Gland, Switzerland
- Bhimketa caves are in? Madhya pradesh
- Elevate-100 scheme? Karnataka
- SAATHI by railway is for? Wi-Fi hotspots
- S in PLSS? Public Land Survey System
- Budget allocation amount for Fasal Bima Yojana? Rs 9000 crore
Share more questions if you remember!!!
6 Thoughts to “GA Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam 2017”
UN organistaion for human rights UNHCR
UNESCO declared Ahmedabad as heritage site
women cricketer player who scored 6000 runs – mithali raj
nathua sea, south china sea – indonesia
SAARTHI app – S stands for synerised
solar powered rail engine started at
Economic survey 2017 coined UBI – U stands for universal
Indore first open free defaecation city
Casini launched by NASA
india china bilateral trade accounts to
pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana to have 100 millions skilled by 2022
sikkim former CM Nar bhandur bhnadari died
rowa wildlife santuary- tripura
ELL mutual funds launched E stands for
India’s longest bridge Dhola- shadiya in Assam
International youth day -12 august
BRICS Environmental meet held in
G77 is associated with WTO
IUCN headquartered in Gland, switerzland
Bhimketa caves are in Madhya pradesh
had exam ?
yes!! it was easy!! any person wid average skills plus regular knowledge of current affairs can easily swim through!!
Hope the result comes positive 🙂
lets c!! bt cnt say coz i didnt prepre!! m from economics bckground so dat helped me alott!!
Recently south china sea renamed by— indonesia.