- Who is the author of the book titled “On the Trail of Buddha: A Journey to the East”?
A) Deepankar Aron
B) Vikram Seth
C) Durjoy Datta
D) Upamanyu Chatterjee
- Where is the headquarter of NABARD located?
A) New Delhi
- BRAHMOS, the supersonic cruise missile was successfully test fired from Indian Navy’s which indigenously-built stealth destroyer?
A) INS Kochi
B) INS Kolkata
C) INS Mysore
D) INS Chennai
- Dhyan Chand National Stadium is located in which state/UT?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- With which institute did the Indian Railways tied up to go big with artificial intelligence and data analytics to improve its operational efficiency?
A) Indian School of Business
B) Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
C) NMIMS Mumbai
D) Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
- What is the theme of International Day for the Eradication of Poverty 2020?
A) Acting together to achieve social and environmental justice for all
B) Acting together to empower children, their families and communities to end poverty
C) Coming together with those furthest behind to build an inclusive world of universal respect for human rights
D) Answering the Call of October 17 to end poverty: A path toward peaceful and inclusive societies
- Which of the following launched fifth and final Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) out of an order of five such vessels named ICGS Saksham?
A) Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
B) Cochin Shipyard
C) Goa Shipyard Ltd
D) Hindustan Shipyard
- How much amount has been handed over by India to the Nepal government as reimbursement of Nepal Housing Reconstruction Project?
A) NPR 5 billion
B) NPR 1 billion
C) NPR 2 billion
D) NPR 4 billion
- What is the maximum balance that any account of payments bank can hold?
A) Rs 2,50,000
B) Rs 1,50,000
C) Rs 1,00,000
D) Rs 50,000
- Which state government launched Free Crop Insurance scheme for the benefit of farmers in the state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Melghat Tiger Reserve is located in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Where did the 4-day Malabar naval exercise among India, the US, Japan and Australia held?
A) Indian Ocean
B) Pacific Ocean
C) Arabian Sea
D) Bay of Bengal
- National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA) has tied up which bank to offer Hindustani music scholarships to young musicians?
A) Bank of America
B) Citi Bank
C) The Bank of Nova Scotia
D) Qatar National Bank
- Where is the HQ of Editors Guild of India situated?
A) New Delhi
- Bangladesh’s navy along with which country’s navy launched the ‘Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) Bangladesh 2020’ to expand relationships and broaden maritime awareness between the two countries?
- In which state is the Braille version of the Indian Constitution unveiled?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- In November 2020, the Asian Development Bank approved how much loan to improve and upgrade the power distribution network in Meghalaya?
A) USD 145.8 million
B) USD 186.8 million
C) USD 132.8 million
D) USD 106.8 million
- Which country will host the qualifiers of the 2023 ODI World Cup which is scheduled in India?
A) South Africa
B) New Zealand
- BHIM app is developed by?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Banks’ Association situated?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...