- With the Indian Railways operationalising its first 12,000 hp electric locomotive, India has joined the club of how many countries producing high horsepower locomotives?
- Gulf of Mannar Marine National park is situated in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- ISRO has signed an MoU with which institute to open a Regional Academic Centre for Space at the institute?
A) IIT BHU
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Chennai
D) IIT Ropar
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?
A) 4 November
B) 5 November
C) 3 November
D) 6 November
- Which bank has signed an MoU with the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) to promote green buildings in the country?
B) YES Bank
C) Axis Bank
- A solar energy-driven miniature train, billed as the country’s first of its kind, was unveiled in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which country will hold a Global Media and Film Summit in 2021?
- Indian-origin politician Priyanca Radhakrishnan created history by becoming the first Indian woman to become a minister in which country?
D) New Zealand
- NITI Aayog has launched a service called DiggiBoxx as part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative. DiggiBoxx, the made-in-India service works like which of the following?
B) Google Drive
- Where is the constituency of Ministry of state for Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- Duarte Pacheco elected for the post the President of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) for 2020-23 hails from which country?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Covid-19: Sabhyata ka Sankat aur Samadhan’?
A) Abhijit Banerjee
B) Kailash Satyarthi
C) Amartya Sen
D) Ziauddin Yousafzai
- Alassane Ouattara sworn in for the third as the president of which country?
C) Ivory Coast
- Which state government signed an MoU with SAP India to digitize and empower MSMEs in the state by equipping them with digital skilling and technologies?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the acquisition of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited (Bharti AXA) by which company?
A) Future Generali India Insurance Company
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
C) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Which institute has signed an MoU with the Rajasthan government to create a data-driven system approach to road safety?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Guwahati
D) IIT Madras
- The ‘RuPay Festive Carnival’ launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) unveiled discounts up to how much per cent on purchase of various branded items using RuPay card?
- Who has entered into the Guinness Book of World Records by identifying 39 aeroplane tails , the most aeroplane tails in a minute?
A) Mohit Vishwanatha
B) Siddhant Gumber
C) Sujeet Rai
D) Harpreet Singh Chadha
- What is the capital city of Meghalaya?
- Which state won the WSIS award 2020 for its Sabuj Sathi project?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
Current Affairs Quiz: July 31, 2021Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: July 30, 2021Current Affairs 30 July 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning: Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 40In these questions, relationship between different elements is show...