- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of State Bank of India (SBI)?
A) Suneet Sethi
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) Raj Kumar Bhalla
D) Dinesh Kumar Khara
- When is National Ordnance Factory Day observed?
A) 24 April
B) 16 March
C) 18 March
D) 23 March
- India, Japan and which other country have decided to launch an initiative to build a resilient supply chain in the Indo-Pacific region later this year, as they seek to reduce dependence on China following its hostile political and military conduct?
- Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) is a digital platform for?
A) Mutual Funds
B) Share Market
- Who has been appointed as the Director General of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)?
A) M A Ganapathy
B) Rakesh Asthana
C) F G Swami
D) Bhupesh Gavaskar
- Who is the current Chief Minister of Nagaland?
A) T. R. Zeliang
B) Neiphiu Rio
C) Pawan Kumar Chamling
D) Manik Sarkar
- Who will be the head of the committee set up by Defence Ministry to optimise the civil and military administrative appointments in the service headquarters?
A) Lt. Gen. R. Chandrashekhar
B) Lt. Gen. AN Das
C) Lt. Gen. Panag
D) Lt. Gen. Shekatkar
- Which expressway will have India’s 1st 5 ‘animal bridges’ for safe passage of wildlife?
- ‘Chhavni Covid: Yodha Sanrakshan Yojana’, a life insurance scheme to provide a cover of Rs 5 lakhs each to more than 10,000 employees working in cantonment areas across India will be provided through which insurance c ompany?
A) The New India Assurance
B) Life Insurance Corporation
C) United India Insurance
D) The Oriental Insurance Company
- What is the theme of Human Rights Day 2020?
A) Youth Standing Up for Human Rights
B) Let’s stand up for equality, justice and human dignity
C) Working for your rights
D) Recover Better – Stand Up for Human Rights
- The Cycling Summit to be hosted by the Cycling Federation of India (CFI) in 2021. The Cycling Federation of India (CFI) for the first time will not be held in which of the following cities?
- In which year Rural Infrastructure Development Fund(RIDF) was created in NABRARD?
- What is the new height of world’s highest peak Mount Everest revised jointly by Nepal and China?
A) 8,848.86 metres
B) 8,376.65 metres
C) 8,924.08 metres
D) 8,562.27 metres
- Where is Paradip Port located?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Hemant Khatri (Retd) has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director of which defence shipbuilder company?
A) Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.
B) Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D) Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
- Which app has been unveiled by the central government that will let Indians self-register for COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Press Trust of India, the country’s premier news agency?
A) Rajamani Venkataraman
B) Vijay Kumar Chopra
C) Aveek Sarkar
D) iveck Goenka
- Who won the Sports Person of the Year Award in female category at the FICCI India Sports Awards 2020?
A) Apurvi Chandela
B) Manu Bhaker
C) Anjum Moudgil
D) Elavenil Valarivan
- Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility comes under which type of transfer mechanism?
D) None of these
- Who is the author of the children’s book, titled “The Big Thoughts of Little Luv”?
A) Shahrukh Khan
B) Tushar Kapoor
C) Saif Ali Khan
D) Karan Johar
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...